If music be the food of love…
The Drunken Trio in the Inn Theatre Company’s production of Twelfth Night at Dartmouth Castle
Twelfth Night is one of the Bard’s best-loved plays and this year’s Shakespeare Week production by the Inn Theatre Company is in full swing at Dartmouth Castle.
Organisers state they were recently asked by a visitor why they didn’t ‘…do your play-acting somewhere else, like a village hall?’
A spokesman said: ‘The atmosphere is second to none, in our opinion, and, as has happened for the last 10 years, Dartmouth Shakespeare Week raises a massive amount of money, and awareness, for local charities and causes.’
The spokesman added: ‘There are still some tickets left for tonight and tomorrow, even though it is likely to be a sell-out to be honest. The weather forecast is good. so they may well run out.’
Any tickets that are available cost £14 from the town’s tourist information centre.
- 'Raja Hindustani' can be taken forward: Karisma Kapoor
- Stallone son died of heart disease: coroner
- Elvis Presley's crypt up for sale
- Fenerbahce are as big as Juventus, claims Krasic
- In case you are discussing beats by dr dre, exactly what we could be seen as?
- Cruise stakes image on Rock of Ages
- Runway show the key to Victoria's Secret success
- Understanding the hardships of long-distance loving relationship
- TIGI® Haircare Announces New Partnership with Champion Gymnast Nastia Liukin
- An App for Couch Potatoes With Places to Go
Submited at Friday, August 10th, 2012 at 10:30 am on music by hilman
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback