It’s not enough to be born beautiful. You have to do something to keep yourself that way.
Ask Isabelle Daza, and Georgina Wilson who are collectively known as “It Girls” of The Belo Medical Clinic, featured in giant billboards all over the metropolis that have been turning heads and stalling traffic.
Their answer is simple: “We entrust ourselves to Belo.”
They have to, especially since they are constantly under the scrutiny of the public, making them apply make-up frequently. They are also constantly exposed to bright lights, and stay up until the wee hours of the morning.
Some of the It Girls’ favorite facial procedures are: Glycopeel Cleaning + Power Peel, Obagi Oxygen Facial and the Hydra Facial.
Dr. Vicki Belo explained how the procedures work:
Glycopeel Cleaning makes use of different concentrations of fruit acid applied on the skin to remove pimples, blackheads and whiteheads and also to exfoliate dead skin. With the Power Peel Skin Treatment program, you can see immediate changes in your skin with noted improvement in age spots, fine lines and flaking skin.
The Obagi Oxygen Facial is a treatment that makes use of powerful anti-oxidants, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Zinc that fight free radicals. These, combined with the anti-inflammatory and healing properties of pure oxygen infused into the skin, help reverse skin damage brought about by bad habits and other environmental factors.
The Hydra Facial Treatment enhances skin complexion and reduces signs of aging. Dead skin cells are exfoliated and impurities are extracted, while the healthy underlying skin is bathed with active serums that cleanse deeply, exfoliate thoroughly, hydrate completely, and provide antioxidant protection. Skin is attractive and inviting to touch when no rough spots and discolored blotches are seen. To keep skin glistening soft, the It Girls undergo Belo Signature Sea Salt Scrubs and Wet and Dry Dermabrasion.
For their bodies, the It Girls rely on Sexy Solutions, a sister company of the Belo Medical Group. Sexy Solutions specializes in all non-surgical modalities for removing fat. Some of the most popular machines are Lipo-Cavitation and Multi-Firm. Lipo-Cavitation destroys fat using ultrasound while Multi-Firm is a treatment that lifts and tightens sagging skin using RF energy.
There are also machines that are exclusively available at Sexy Solutions. One such machine is the Tite FX. It emits an HVP Pulse that pulverizes fat while tightening the skin. This machine is very effective for abdominal and back fat. On the other hand, the Ion Magnum machine from London fools the body into burning hundreds of calories by sending signals to the brain which then sends signals to the muscles fooling the body into thinking it’s exercising. The effect is like a one-hour workout routine at the gym, firming the waist and abdomen easily.
Meanwhile, let’s go deeper and find out what lies beneath the It Girls’ flawless skin by letting them do the “Complete it” test.
• I hate people who…discriminate and are inconsiderate of others.
• I avoid people who…are negative and pessimistic. I think it’s contagious!
• My greatest pleasure is…massages!
• My worst moment is…when there’s no dessert.
• My biggest fear is…losing my loved ones.
• I pray by and for…people who are suffering to find hope.
• The most important person in my life is…my family.
• If I were to be reincarnated as an animal, I would be…a horse!
• My most traumatic experience was…my mom walking into my Rogue cover shoot.
• I deal with gossip by…ignoring it if it’s not true.
• The one thing I can’t do without is…my rubber shoes!
• Am I afraid of growing old?…Nope but I’m afraid of having wrinkles! Hahahaha!
• The type of guy that turns me on is…tall, intellectual, witty, open-minded, caring and French!
• The type of guy that turns me off is…self-centered and arrogant.
• My philosophy in life is…you need to sacrifice a lot to gain a lot. And anything worth doing is worth doing well!
• I lose my temper when…people are unjust to others. (The other day my manicurist for 24 years came to my place and the guards in my building made her wait 15 minutes to use the service elevator which was not air-conditioned and completely wet and dirty, and rudely reminded her that the next time she came she was not to use the lobby. She came to my apartment sweating with wet shoes and sad. I really gave the guards a piece of my mind!)
• If I were somebody else I would be…Oprah or Angelina Jolie, hahahaha!
• I am happiest when…I’m eating!
• I am saddest when…I don’t get to work out!!
• My ultimate goal is…to be happy in life.
• What I like about myself is…I’m competitive
• What I don’t like about myself…I’m too competitive.
• Face to face with God, I’d tell Him…How’s my Tita Rio (Diaz-Cojuangco) doing?
• I hate people who…think they know it all.
• I avoid people who…disrespect others.
• My greatest pleasure is…chilling out with loved ones.
• My worst moment is…when I think too much of the future, I panic.
• My biggest fear is…to lose the people I love.
• I pray by and for…beauty products, and pray for everlasting inner youth.
• The most important person in my life is…can my family count as one? Hahahaha!
• If I were to be reincarnated as an animal, I would be…a bird.
• My most traumatic experience was…when our boat nearly sank.
• I deal with gossip by…ignoring it.
• The one thing I can’t do without is…my computer.
• Am I afraid of growing old?…no! But I’m afraid of not accomplishing all that I want in the time I have.
• The type of guy that turns me on is…one that has ambition, drive and not afraid to take risks.
• The type of guy that turns me off is…big-headed and takes more time than me to get ready.
• My philosophy in life is…if I fall, I will rise again, and rise higher.
• I lose my temper when…I meet narrow-minded people.
• When I’m alone in my room, I fantasize about…traveling.
• If I were somebody else I would be…Angelina Jolie.
• I am happiest when…I’m discovering new places.
• I am saddest when…I don’t get to make others happy.
• My ultimate goal is…to make my parents proud.
• What I like about myself is…I can get along with anyone from all walks of life.
• What I don’t like about myself…I try to please everyone, and that’s not always a good thing.
• Face to face with God, I’d tell Him…how did you do it all?
• I hate people…who are naturally thin and can eat anything they want, hahahaha!
• I avoid people who…constantly talk ill of others.
• My greatest pleasure is…eating ice cream.
• My worst moment is…paying my credit-card bill!!!
• My biggest fear is…getting fat again. Shallow but since I was a chubby child, it’s a constant fear.
• The most important person in my life is…It’s hard to isolate a single person because I have a lot of people who are very important to me. But if I have to single out one, it has to be my mother.
• If I were to be reincarnated as an animal, I would be…probably a gazelle I love how graceful it is. In reality, I’d definitely be a giraffe. Long and lanky, hahahaha!
• My most traumatic experience was…seeing my sister go through brain surgery.
• I deal with gossip by…questioning it, then ignoring it.
• The one thing I can’t do without is…Twitter. And maybe now, instagram (@ilovegeorgina), hahahaha!
• Am I afraid of growing old?…I used to be but now as I am getting older, I’m enjoying the wisdom and certainty that age brings. And I know that Dr. Vicki Belo will help me age gracefully, hahahaha!
• The type of guy that turns me on is…hilarious, intelligent and extremely kind.
• The type of guy that turns me off is…self-centered, untrustworthy and rude.
• My philosophy in life is…Everything happens for a reason. One you might not comprehend right away and only in hindsight. Sounds cheesy but it makes me believe that there is a plan and I’m being taken care of.
• I lose my temper when…Buses drive recklessly down the roads. It is so hazardous and the Filipino people deserve better means of transportation.
• When I’m alone in my room, I fantasize about…which shoes I should buy.
• If I were somebody else I would be…Kate Middleton. I’ve always wanted to be a princess! When I was younger, I thought I was going to marry Prince William, hahahaha!
• I am happiest when…traveling. I love exploring new places!
• I am saddest when…I see my family or friends suffer. I’m a very protective person.
• My ultimate goal is…to stay as happy as I am and have been.
• What I like about myself is…that I can find the silver lining in any situation.
• What I don’t like about myself…I don’t like how sensitive I can be. Life would be much easier if I could just brush things off and not care.
• Face to face with God, I’d tell Him…I’d ask Him why He took Tita Rio away so early. I still don’t comprehend that plan of His.
- Rapper Redfoo puts Victoria Azarenka's shrieks to music
- Swedish House Mafia Set It Off at Ultra Music Festival
- Fake Walsh claims man loses appeal
- Tria Beauty Introduced at Dr Lin Direct: The Tria at Home Hair Removal System Uses the Same Laser Technology ...
- Storm music fest spreads wings, may go abroad
- New HP laptop buyers to get free music for a year
- Katie Holmes finds Tom Cruise is 'Mission:Impossible'
- Saturday Night Takeaway v The Voice: this ratings 'battle' is no contest
- Former "Oprah" Show Producers Join Forces To Launch New Chicago-Based ...
- Adele can't wait to become a mother
Submited at Saturday, August 4th, 2012 at 7:45 pm on gossip by jessica
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback