Washington, July 12 (ANI): Ryan Gosling has emerged as the bookie’s favourite in the race to play Christian Grey in the forthcoming adaptation of the erotic book ‘Fifty shades of Grey’.
Bookies have placed the Hollywood hunk at solid 2/1 odds to land the saucy screen role, with Ian Somerhalder snapping at his heels, at 5/1.
According to the Independent, one female has also chancer placed a three-figure sum on Michael Fassbender taking on the role, at odds of 3/1, Contactmusic reported.
Twilight star Robert Pattinson also found his own name at the centre of the 50 Shades of Grey speculation and the gossip was so rife that he claims he had to ring his agent to see if he was actually likely to be offered the role.
His agent reckoned not, so attentions now seem to have turned squarely on Ryan Gosling.
As far as the speculation over female role of Anastasia Steele goes, Mila Kunis has been tipped for the role at 3/1, with Scarlett Johansson at 4/1. (ANI)
- Three Dog Night to Play Free Concert at the Palmetto 4th of July Celebration
- As programmes about the Jimmy Savile scandal show, TV can change society
- how to sing like a sufi
- 20th Annual Pizazz Music Camp has openings
- Things you can do during the into of Twin Peaks
- The Post Most: EntertainmentMost-viewed stories,videos, and galleries in the ...
- Limmy's Show!: why is this fine comedy broadcast only in Scotland?
- 'Two And A Half Men' renewed without Angus T Jones
- Sun man strips to copy naked Danish TV show
Submited at Thursday, July 12th, 2012 at 5:45 pm on gossip by jessica
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback