I just recently started watching the cult-classic TV show “Twin Peaks* on Netflix,” and I have to ask: What’s with the intro? It takes almost three minutes from begin to finish — possibly a tiny much, considering it features footage of birds and electric green font.
So I was pleased to stumble across this Tumblr all about things you can do during the intro of “Twin Peaks.” It’s not particularly entertaining, but at least it’s nice to know someone else shares my confusion.
In case you’ve forgotten — or are too young to have watched the show by noted director David Lynch — here’s the intro. Many of the on-location scenes were filmed in Washington state, so look for something familiar.
Here’s something you can do during the intro to “Twin Peaks:” a tiny on-line research. Apparently the theme song only took composer Angelo Badalamenti about 20 minutes to write — and it has words by Lynch.
Knowledge gained. I call that three minutes well spent.
*I realize “Twin Peaks” debuted more than 20 years ago, and there’s no excuse for not having watched it sooner. I’ll mail my Washington-native membership card back immediately.
Thanks to Seattle Pulp for pointing out the Tumblr.
- About Us
- In case you are discussing beats by dr dre, exactly what we could be seen as?
- The 'Tribune's' annual best — and worst — holiday music
- Swapping Blue Jeans for glamour: Lana Del Rey channels ...
- Ask a Failed Musician: Success is Influence
- Fall TV night-by-night: Glimpsing other freshmen
- Tyrese Gibson's journey from ghetto and gangs to film and music ...
- SEE IT: Crew filming fishing TV show captures massive oil rig explosion in the Gulf
- Nike Sko Norge Nettbutikk til gode priser!Billige Nike Shox Sko spare penger kveldsmat off.Kjøp Billige Nike Shox,Nike Free Sko,gratis frakt til døren din
Submited at Wednesday, June 13th, 2012 at 2:00 am on tv show by samantha
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback